Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Buying and Reselling On Ebay For A Profit

The question is...is this whole buying and reselling on ebay for a profit idea still works.

I will say this...YES.

BUT...

Only if you have the hard work, drive and initiative of a true entrepreneur...

See, if you operate Ebay as a business, then you have to TREAT it like a real business.

Me personally, I'm not into that. I'm into watching my kids grow up right before my eyes. I'm into being able to take my family to the finest places in the world.

I'm into giving them a lifetime of wealth without having to leave the comfort of my couch and truly operate a 'business'. Why? because I'm lazy. And I'm sure a ton of people who are reading this probably feel the same way, too.

So, with this being said...how is it possible, especially when Ebay's involved?

Well, you have to look at ebay from a totally different prespective than the whole 'buying and reselling on ebay for profit' mentality.


If you use ebay for this purpose, you can truly make a living on ebay without having to buy or sell a single thing.


To learn more, visit:
Ebay Profit Loophole

No comments: